Orthodontics is an exciting and cutting-edge branch of dentistry that corrects jaw and teeth imperfections, largely dispositions and misalignments. Crooked and inadequately positioned teeth are often harder to clean and pose a higher risk for decay or periodontal disease not to mention affect the aesthetics of your smile. With top-tier expertise in orthodontic care, Dr. Cajee can help you feel more confident and comfortable behind your pearly whites.
How will I know if I need orthodontic treatment?
Once you schedule a consultation with us, Dr. Cajee can better determine whether you may be a prime candidate for orthodontic care. We can perform examinations via digital x-rays, 3D scanning, and other cutting-edge technologies to decide an appropriate option for you. Suitable candidates for orthodontic care are those who may have:
- An overbite, where the upper front teeth tick out too far over the lower teeth
- An underbite. Where the lower teeth exceed the upper teeth
- A crossbite, when the upper teeth do not close down slightly over the lower teeth
- An open bite, where a space is present between the top and bottom teeth, despite biting together normally
- Gaps of space in between one or more teeth
- Crowding, which occurs when an excess amount of teeth are present on the dental ridge
Which orthodontic treatment options are available to me?
Dr. Cajee and our world class team of orthodontic specialists excel in a wide range of treatments, some of which include:
If you are interested in learning about any of these exciting options, be sure to ask us during a consultation!
Why choose us?
Mas’ood Cajee, DDS MPH and Nabeel Cajee DDS, MICOI practice general dentistry with a specialty in orthodontics and preventative life-long care for people of all ages. Combined, Drs. Cajee and our incredible staff possess over 100 years of experience, providing the highest quality comprehensive and compassionate care to our amazing patients. We’re so excited to help your smile shine brighter than ever! Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation and discover how we can restore your smile better than ever.